Heart Hijab is dedicated to providing you with great service. If for any reason you are not 100% happy with your order, you are welcome to contact us to discuss the issue or you can return the item(s) back to us within 7 days of your order being dispatched. Each customer will recieve an email confirmation on the same day their order has been dispatched which will state the status of their order 'Dispatched'
- HeartHijab have a store credit policy, if your item is out of stock, it will be refunded to your STORE CREDIT to spend instore, this is done immediately when out of stock.
- If your item is damaged, but wearable, we will provide a partial recredit instore.
- You must provide images and proof of any damage when making an RMA request. If it is unwearable we will give a full instore credit refund.
- If you wish to have it refunded to your bank account, you must make a refund request on the ticket system. This will take 14 days.
Please contact us for a refund via the helpdesk
and we will provide you with the address.
- ALL items are to be returned with the attached tags, original packaging and in re-saleable condition.
- Any items which show signs of wear such as stains, marks, holes in the fabric, scrapes, missing elements or perfume will not be issued a refund.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure items of a fragile nature are properly wrapped and returned for a refund. Any broken or damaged items in transit due to poor packaging will not be refunded.
Please note, any items that have been returned back to hearthijab, from royal mail due to;
not called for
than the customer is liable for not receiving the parcel, as these are mistakes made on the customers side by carelessnes with writing the address or not being in to receive the parcels, or not going to collect them from the local post office or collection point, if the delivery has been missed. It is the customers responsibility to make sure that they have provided the correct address and to ensure they are in to collect the package.
If it is returned to us with these reasons then we will deduct the postage fee and admin fee, for the time and money to pack the orders, as we pay staff wages to pack orders and each order takes time and has a packing cost that hearthijab has to take on, due to the high amount of returned orders due to customers irresponsibility, we advise you to triple check your address when you input it. The admin fee is £2 and delivery charge can vary according to location and weight.
HeartHijab has been very lenient over these returns, however due to there increasing nature and customers opening disputes and not taking proper responsibility, we have to take these measures to protect our other more honest customers from increasing the cost of our product, due to the nature of some minority customers. This is standard practice with all other online stores.
Every item is fully checked and tested before being dispatched to ensure it is in wearable or useable condition. If a faulty item has been received, please contact Heart Hijab where we will assist you further.
Items that have been purposely damaged will not be accepted or issued a refund or exchange.
Exchanges are to be made within 7 days of your order being dispatched. Postage charges for exchanges will still apply.
Items returned on orders that qualify for FREE DELIVERY, will be assessed by Heart Hijab. For UK customers, postage and packaging will not be refunded if this was paid for, if the items were eligeble for free delivery when purchased, the amount we paid to our courier company will be removed from the final refund amount. (e.g if your order was £23, we would refund £20, due to the royal mail costs, that was paid for by hearthijab) when items are returned, postage and packing charges will be deducted by Heart Hijab. This is the same policy also for our international orders.
If an address has been incorrectly given with any missing details we will not be liable to resend the items at our own cost, the customer will need to pay the full shipping cost according to the royal mail pricing, so if we have a lower rate (as we take on some of the cost for normal orders) the customer will need to pay the ACTUAL rate, charged to us by the royal mail. This is the same for refunds, if you then want a refund after it has been return back to us, we will deduct the ACTUAL amount of the shipping charge that was taken from us via royal mail.
Postage for returns are non-refundable. Underpaid postage costs will not be paid by Heart Hijab so please ensure the correct amount has been attached to the parcel. Failure to do so will result in the item being sent back to the customer by the courier and it having to be re-sent all over again - meaning, more costs for the customer. Please take care when returning items.
Sale items are non-refundable.